At Brueggeman and Johnson Yeanoplos, P.C., we are regularly engaged on behalf of plaintiffs or defendants, demonstrating the impartiality and credibility of our business valuation and litigation-related services. We have the experience to provide services in a wide range of areas including litigation support for cases involving:
- Complex commercial damages;
- Environmental and land use;
- Shareholder/Partner disputes;
- Intellectual property and other intangible assets;
- Lost profits;
- Lost business value;
- Family law and domestic relations; and
- Wrongful termination.
Our staff can provide assistance to attorneys in litigation through:
- Expert witness testimony;
- Gathering and analyzing facts;
- Applying financial and business expertise to the case;
- Developing strategies and drafting deposition questions;
- Reviewing work product of other professionals; and
- Discovery assistance.